Thousands of Gazivas started returning home under the ceasefire agreement between Jarayal and Hamas

0
60
Thousands of Gazivas started returning home under the ceasefire agreement between Jarayal and Hamas


Tel Aviv
After the 15 -month war, thousands of cow dwellers started returning to their homes from Monday morning as part of the ceasefire agreement between Israel and Hamas. Hamas described this comeback as a ‘winning’ of the Palestinians. According to Alajjira’s report, Hamas’s colleague, Palestinian Islamic Jihad said that it is “an answer for all those who dream of displacing our people.” On Monday morning, Palestinians, while holding their belongings in sacks and plastic bags, started moving north on foot through the Netzarim Corridor.

According to the report, in a statement, Hamas said that returning to the areas from which Palestinians were forcibly displaced reflect their connection with their own land. Once again, Israel failed to ‘displace people and break their strong will. In the early days of the war, about 1.1 million people had to leave their homes from North Gaza due to the Israeli attacks.

Israeli banned Palestinians’ homecoming
Earlier, Israel had stopped thousands of displaced Palestinians from returning to their homes. From Saturday night, a large number of Gazwas took to the streets and are waiting for Gaza to go. A Palestinian youth who was trying to go home was shot and killed by Israeli forces while some others were injured. This entire controversy was actually born about the release of Israeli citizen Arbel Jehud. On Saturday, when the prisoners were swapped for the second time, it felt that the developments were decreasing according to the terms of the ceasefire agreement but a sudden Israeli announcement changed everything.

Hamas released four Israeli women soldiers on Saturday, in return Israeli released 200 Palestinian prisoners. The Israeli then announced that it would not allow the Gazivas to enter the North Gaza Strip until the system is arranged for the release of the Citizen Arbel Jehud. Matubic Yehud of media reports was to be included in Saturday’s release list. It is still not clear why his name was left. At the same time, Hamas claimed that Yahud is alive and will be released next Saturday. According to Israel, Hamas has violated the agreement by releasing women hostage soldiers before all living citizen women prisoners.

Controversy resolved on Sunday night
Israel announced on Sunday night that the dispute over a ceasefire and hostage agreement with Hamas in Gaza had been settled. Hamas will release six hostages in two batches this week. At the same time, the Jewish nation allowed hundreds of displaced Gajwasis to return to their homes from Monday morning through the Netajarim Corridor. Finding a statement by the Israeli Prime Minister’s Office, the Citizen Arbel Yehud, Sainik Agam Berger and another hostage will be released on Thursday, while three other hostages will be released on Saturday.

7 October 2023 In response to Hamas’s major attack in Israel, the Jewish nation launched a military operation in the Gaza Strip occupied by the Palestinian Group. Around 1200 people were killed in Hamas’s attack while more than 250 people were taken hostage. The Israeli attacks caused widespread havoc in Gaza and thousands of Palestinians died. About 90 percent of Gaza’s 2.3 million residents were displaced due to the Israeli attacks. Some had to move several times.